Ultrasonic cleaning for ophthalmic, sun, precision and safety optics, etc.
We specialize in designing and developing a range of specific machines for:
- ophthalmic optics,
- sun optics,
- precision optics,
- safety optics.
This range covers all the needs of the production line for glass, polymer and monomer parts:
- from cleaning lens and plastics injection molds,
- to surface preparation of substrates prior to multiple coating treatments,
- including cleaning after surfacing and polishing,
- and surface preparation before applying, for example, scratch-resistant and anti-fog coatings.
Our different machine types for the optical field
1 – Specific dip coating machine for prescription laboratories – Rx FISALABS One, between 40 to 80 lenses/hour
2- Cleaning and dip-coating machines, between 100 to 720 lenses/day
- CS20/40 line: machines for cleaning mineral and organic lenses after surfacing and prior to visual inspection or coating.
- CC20/40 line: machines for surface preparation, dip coating and curing. The CC line represents a modular machine concept for hard-coating processes.
- CV20/40 line: machines for final cleaning prior to anti-reflective vacuum coating.
3-Machine for full-scale lens production, starting from 400 parts/hours
- MC line: lens mold cleaning machines. Special configurations are available for CR39 and HI lens molds, using acid or semi-aqueous processes.
- MR line: Fully automated cleaning ultrasonic cleaning lines designed to remove monomer residues from the surface of cast lenses and parts.
4- Dip and/or Flow-Coating machines, starting from 400 parts/hour
- CCB machine: Fully automated Hard-Coating line including surface preparation, dip coating and pre-curing phases, as well as the final polymerization tunnel.
- CCFB machine: Flow-Coating. This line integrates one or more flow-coating modules to treat each side of the transparent substrate differently (e.g. anti-fog coating on the inside and scratch-resistant coating on the outside).